root @ 99204edb
|ajax||73ba56a4||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||typo|
|class||99204edb||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||tolerate that the dir exists before tiles creation|
|css||a3184cec||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||PREFIXXX|
|html||3d3b31ae||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||Moved some treatements to functions for better ...|
|images||a3184cec||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||PREFIXXX|
|js||d4e538ff||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||can set the title of the panorama from the form|
|ref_points||723cb62f||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delalande||and even better with php tags|
|to_tiles||0bd646e4||almost 10 years||Victor PONGNIAN||remise en forme du travail de Victor Pongnian s...|
|.gitignore||38 Bytes||fe3e0cdf||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||- Moved ref_points.php to something less toulou...|
|.htaccess||115 Bytes||0bd646e4||almost 10 years||Victor PONGNIAN||remise en forme du travail de Victor Pongnian s...|
|README.md||3.57 KB||b2945655||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||added known limitations|
|addParams.php||3.73 KB||3d3b31ae||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||Moved some treatements to functions for better ...|
|constants.inc.php||204 Bytes||812f173f||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||make use of constants|
|creerPano.php||1.61 KB||afe20e9f||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||Moved error handling and autoloading outside of...|
|envoyer.php||2.95 KB||d4e538ff||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||can set the title of the panorama from the form|
|genererPano.php||1.57 KB||d4e538ff||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||can set the title of the panorama from the form|
|index.php||2.01 KB||afe20e9f||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||Moved error handling and autoloading outside of...|
|panorama.php||6.87 KB||afe20e9f||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||Moved error handling and autoloading outside of...|
|show_capline.php||3.06 KB||a3184cec||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||PREFIXXX|
|uploadReceive.php||3.65 KB||d4e538ff||over 9 years||Jocelyn Delande||can set the title of the panorama from the form|
View all revisions | View revisions
Visualize a collection of panoramic photos.
Panorama-ttnn allows you to upload/share/visualize panoramic photos. It has been created for evaluating lines-of-sight for radio networks, like the one of tetaneutral.net.
- Upload panoramas to web server (i.e: made with Hugin);
- visualize, pan and zoom panoramas, as if you were on site;
- georeference panoramas : set GPS coordinates and elevation by hand and set orientation by pointing at known points;
- visualize a point by lat/lon/elevation on your panorama ;
- see other panoramas locations to evaluate the lines-of-sight;
- view on map for a given LOS between two points/panoramas.
Getting started : upload a panorama
- Go to the index and click "Ajouter un panorama", let upload process
- Just click on the image in the subsequent list, and wait for it to be processed (split into tiles) ;
- Choose "accéder directement au panorama" to view it and use the red up-right box to enter coordinates and altitudes from where the photos have beenn taken. bouclage means that left and right borders are matching exactly (360° panorama).
- Reference some known points by right clicking (see relevant section), the others will get interpolated and presented to you on the view.
Viewing reference points
You'll see big colored bubbles :
- Blue points : reference points you referenced and pointed by hand
- Red points : other panorama (click and fly to it !)
- Green points : reference points automatically placed (estimated according to the blue ones)
Adding reference points
Reference points are known points you are likely to see from your panoramas, they are a visual reference and a way to orientate your panoramas.
By default, there are no ref_points, you can create your own ref_points list or use one of the provided lists.
To get started, copy one of the files from
ref_points folder in the root
folder, remane it to
ref_points.local.php and customize it.
Hint: prefer to register the altitudes of the topmost point of a building: they are the easire parts to aim from other panoramas.
This is the main view, you can pan and scroll a panorama.
From this view you can use the Reference points menu. The reference points menu allows you to set the orientation of your panorama by pointing at a known location you visualize on the panorama.
Mouse interaction for panorama view
- drag image to move
- right-click to pop the Reference points menu
Keyboard shortcuts for panorama view
Pgdown: zoom in/out
→: pan the image
End: turn backwards (180°)
"Show cap" view
In this view, you see a map with your current view point and a ray between it and your target ref_point.
Options and layers selection can be set in the
+ menu. To move from/to the, click
on the top-right button.
Saving of ref_points in a panorama
To make the position of ref points within a panorama permanents, you should define them when configuring the panorama (see 3. of Getting started). Otherwise, you have to configure them every time you view the panorama.
A workaround is to delete the tiles/
Cannot delete anything from the interface
Uploaded images nor panoramas.
Also available in: Atom